



coming in the front door for the first time
Sydney absolutely adores Levi and can't get enough of patting, rocking, kissing and generally pestering her new little cousin. She was asking for my phone the whole drive home so she could see his picture and give him kisses.
Micah helping Gamma love on Levi
Micah holding his little brother for the first time.
our demon children (red-eye editing is not so much working) looking on as Levi gets his pants changed
Sydney & Micah enjoying the perks of Seattle and grandparents.
We've had such a fun week welcoming little mr. Levi into our family. Once again, I am blown away by my family from their generosity to our shared quirks to our desire to take care of each other. I'm so happy to welcome our newest addition to "just us".
3 comments:
congratulations to steve and heather! and congratulations to you for getting to be an auntie again! your family is very blessed and what's so inspiring is that you actually know it and claim it! love you! are you still in seattle? any chance to sneak in a little coffee date?
Hi Amy! We are back home, sadly. I was totally thinking of you and trying to figure a coffee date out, but miss Sydney kind of reached the end of her rope by the end. We will be back in not too long and on that trip, I promise you a coffee date! I miss you!!!
Awwww...it is making me a wee bit jealous to see those pictures of gorgeous little Levi. There is nothing like a brand new baby!!! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment