I know, right? Ahh, we just sat by the kiddie pool and played in the water all afternoon. Might we say Spring has come to the Palouse? Maybe.
I just finished reading Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet . . . curious to talk with you about it when you're done.Still can't believe how big your kids are getting . . . but then mine are getting big too. Hope you are well.
I missed doing my 10 on 10! Glad to see your beautiful pics. It was such an amazing day. Wish I felt better!
looks like a perfect spring day, tiffany! i always enjoy your sets!
Looks like spring.We read that book for our book club- it was good.Enjoy,elena
Love your photos!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I know, right? Ahh, we just sat by the kiddie pool and played in the water all afternoon. Might we say Spring has come to the Palouse? Maybe.
I just finished reading Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet . . . curious to talk with you about it when you're done.
Still can't believe how big your kids are getting . . . but then mine are getting big too. Hope you are well.
I missed doing my 10 on 10! Glad to see your beautiful pics. It was such an amazing day. Wish I felt better!
looks like a perfect spring day, tiffany! i always enjoy your sets!
Looks like spring.
We read that book for our book club- it was good.
Enjoy,
elena
Love your photos!
Post a Comment