My cousin sent me this thing to enter a baby Suri (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' baby) lookalike contest. Now, I don't think that Sydney looks too much like Suri beyond the blue eyes and dark hair, but at least once a month (and every time we walk through the Daily Grind drive through) someone says, "Has anyone ever told you that your baby looks like baby Suri?" So, it was fun to enter a contest and then the next time someone commented say we had entered. Sadly, the finalists were posted yesterday and Sydney did not make the finals. I guess I can now tell people that The Celebrity Baby Blog deemed her not-Suri material. Really, I wanted the $500 in gift certificates. I think it may have been her crazy crazy hair that kept her out of the running. Yet another reason to try to get some scissors across this girl's forehead.
3 comments:
hee hee hee. Where is the blog? Its not babyrazzi is it?
It's Celebrity Baby Blog. http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/12/celebrity-bab-4.html is the link my cousin sent me yesterday with the sad news that we did not make the finals. Our first taste of competitive defeat.
She looks more like Suri than lots of those finalists. Its the bangs I think.
Post a Comment