Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Walk

Every once in a while we convince Nick it's fun to go for a walk with us instead of working on his computer or being generally productive on a Saturday or Sunday morning. Today we went on one of our favorites behind the granite pit. I know, it sounds so romantic, but look...it's pretty!



This morning on our walk and yesterday as Sydney and I were working in the yard, she was running around saying, "thankyou thankyou" which I can't help but smile at. When it's this nice out that's what I feel like saying too. Perhaps this is her first little prayer...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Glad to see you are getting some sunshine after the snow you had last week. Steve will be so proud of Nick's beard!

love you,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Dude! That is an A+ beard. I can't wait to see it in person.

TheFiveDays said...

That girl is seriously cute!!

Beautiful pictures from your hike, and now I see where Sydney gets her good looks!