Thanks for your requests for pictures from our vacation, dear friends! Here are a few... I am having some technical difficulties with the cds that have the entire family's compiled photos (my family has some real talent), but here are a few of my favorites from my humble camera.
Sydney had to warm up to the idea of lake swimming after her heated pool swim lessons. She spent the first beach outing playing in Micah's floaty car in the sand.
big girl Sydney with Auntie and Gamma!
Our little fam on a log in front of the lodge.
so pretty. I love the Sawtooths!
Sydney's straps on her awesomely free Dora swimsuit would not stay on, so she looked a wee bit saucy all week.
I was painting my toes before we left and Sydney was so mesmerized that I had to paint her toes to match. She's been so proud of them and today in the car was pointing to them and saying, "mama!" (as in just like mama!).
Sydney didn't actually eat meals on vacation. She learned a new word: "snack!" and lived it up.
We had a few days of crazy thunderstorms. This is my bro-in-law enjoying the fun. Ah Steve, we love you so...
more thunderstorm glee. I love the real smile on my sister's face
+ + +

Sydney had to warm up to the idea of lake swimming after her heated pool swim lessons. She spent the first beach outing playing in Micah's floaty car in the sand.
big girl Sydney with Auntie and Gamma!
Our little fam on a log in front of the lodge.so pretty. I love the Sawtooths!
Sydney's straps on her awesomely free Dora swimsuit would not stay on, so she looked a wee bit saucy all week.
I was painting my toes before we left and Sydney was so mesmerized that I had to paint her toes to match. She's been so proud of them and today in the car was pointing to them and saying, "mama!" (as in just like mama!).
Sydney didn't actually eat meals on vacation. She learned a new word: "snack!" and lived it up.
We had a few days of crazy thunderstorms. This is my bro-in-law enjoying the fun. Ah Steve, we love you so...
more thunderstorm glee. I love the real smile on my sister's face+ + +
We had such a fantastic week! It's so nice to relax in a beautiful setting, surrounded by loving family. aaah. Sydney had some sleep troubles that kept our trio on the sleepy side, but we had lots of fun nonetheless. It's amazing what a crisp morning walk while the whole world sleeps can do for you! (with coffee, sweet girl and hubby, of course)
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures! Those painted toes are so sweet...as is the photo of big strong daddy hands holding those tiny little toes! :)
It looks like a lovely vacation! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Post a Comment