Tuesday, February 17, 2009



I haven't been much in the blogging mood lately; I haven't even been stalking my favorite blogs and craft sites. Miss Sydney has been waking up at 5:30 or 6 pretty regularly and Nick has taken up snoring agin, leaving mommy sleepy and uninspired. The grey weather isn't helping either. It kind of kills my soul. On a happier note, I put up one of baby brother's curtains yesterday afternoon and as Sydney and I were going by the door to his future room, she exclaimed, "Ooh, pretty! My see that!" so we went in to take a peek. She oohed at the stripes and ahhed at the "baby airplanes" (rocket ships) and then leaned back with a smile and said, "My like those!" The whole exchange was so darn sweet. Miss Sydney has also taken to patting my chest affectionately and saying, "baby brother." She seems to be a little confused as to his wherebouts. Yesterday, she said she wanted to carry him. Even though I have a whole trimester to go, I think we are all ready to meet this little guy.

1 comment:

TheFiveDays said...

Hang in there, Tiffany! I hope the gray weather lifts soon - I am sure that will help.

Sydney stories always make me smile. :)