
eating flavored yogurt at the co-op--a special treat.
Sydney's first bandaid not covering an immunization. Check out the look of grave seriousness.
Sydney has begun the journey of potty training, in which I am simply following her slow but steady lead. She like to announce she's poopin' and we run to the potty, dump in anything she's accomplished and then she sits and sings and brushes her teeth. We have yet to have anything exit her body while actually on the toilet, but we are celebrating the efforts. I especially like that she often just wants to hug me and pat my hair while she sits up there--sometimes styling it and tellling me I have "crazy hair."
Sydney's first bandaid not covering an immunization. Check out the look of grave seriousness.
Sydney has begun the journey of potty training, in which I am simply following her slow but steady lead. She like to announce she's poopin' and we run to the potty, dump in anything she's accomplished and then she sits and sings and brushes her teeth. We have yet to have anything exit her body while actually on the toilet, but we are celebrating the efforts. I especially like that she often just wants to hug me and pat my hair while she sits up there--sometimes styling it and tellling me I have "crazy hair." .
Her latest favorite game, besides chase, is "Where'd Sydney go?" which is sometimes simply peekaboo and other times a funny hide and seek in which she hides and then yells, "Where'd Sydney go?!" so we know it's time to find her.
.
I was living in fear of the age of 2 for some reason, but am finding this age the sweetest, most precious time. I am now officially terrified of 3.
1 comment:
This post made me think..."Where did little Miss Sydney go?". Seriously, who is this big girl with long hair in your post? She is sitting on the potty chair, wearing bandaids, and using a spoon all by herself. She is such a beautiful BIG girl. And, she will look even bigger and more grown up when little mister arrives in his tiny form. We love you Sydney and wish you could come over for a playdate today!
Post a Comment