Wednesday, May 27, 2009

group naps

We had a crazy, fun weekend, this past weekend, which left Sydney's sleep schedules all wacky. On Sunday afternoon, she couldn't settle down for her very late nap and asked if she could sleep in my bed, so I brought her upstairs with little hope that there'd actually be any sleep. But, after several minutes of prying my eyes open and giving me lots of kisses, we got all snuggled up close and she fell asleep nose to nose with me. I lay there and just watched her sleep for a bit, thinking how very big my girl has become and thinking back to our first shared nap the day we brought her home from the hospital. I can't believe that in the next week or so I could be napping with a sweet little girl and a tiny little boy! eek!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aww! How sweet! I, too, love snuggling up with my boys for a shared sleeping (snuggling!) experience. It makes my Mommy heart so very full and happy!