


6:15 somebody's up early
7:15 a cozy, quiet moment
8:15 movin' furniture
7:15 a cozy, quiet moment
8:15 movin' furniture
9:15 getting ready to go to Sydney's first gymnastics class (she is packing her valentine's day card from my mom)
10:15 a sleepy little hand
11:00 getting ready to go in to gymnastics
12:15 we were in the co-op having lunch with friends and I forgot to take a picture, this is my tea when we got home
1:15 sleepy little feet
2:15 pretty little feet
what a great day!
7 comments:
Baby fingers and tiny feet. Love it! That's a sweet 10.
What a neat way to journal your day! Thanks for sharing
"Sleepy little hand" and "Pretty littel feet" are just too precious!
I just love 10 on 10!
How did Sydney like gymnastics?? I love your 10 on 10 idea. I should participate sometime, if I can ever remember!
Jenine- I do love those photos the best this month.
Heather- She LOVED gymnastics and I'm glad we're finally going! You should do 10 on 10 next month!
You are so good at taking pictures that tell stories.
awh, thanks connie!
By the way, "pheasant hunter" was me on my father-in-law's computer." It assumed I was him.
Post a Comment