

I'm a bit behind in uploading my photos, but here is a sampling of our 10th: a day begun early with a walk and blackberry picking and finished at the fair with family. I completely forgot to take pictures during naptime, so I suppose I cheated a bit in filling in our day. .
It was one of those wonderful September days that I want to keep in a bottle that I can open up and sniff about mid-february. The smell of ripe blackberries in the morning sun. The smell of graham crackers in my baby's hair. The smell of the horses and cows we passed on our journey. The smell of all things fried at the fair. The smell of happy, dusty children in the backseat on the way home... I love candles and cocoa and all, but September is overflowing with all things fragrant and happy. I so love these days.
Peek over on Sarah's blog to see what fun miss Sydney had on her first sleepover for Grace's 4th birthday! She is still high on the pure joy of girly cousin togetherness. Yet another September thing that makes me heart full.
2 comments:
Nothing makes me as happy as an afternoon at the fair. Aren't we blessed that we only have to drive five minutes to it?
To be fair, you can smell graham crackers in your child's hair in February. :-) Love ya!
Post a Comment