Monday is cleaning day at our house, can you tell? We quickly untidied it by having the whole fam over for the Oregon game. But for a brief shining hour, our house glistened and smelled so nice. Now we're back to stray popcorn kernels under the couch, mysteriously sticky handprints on the slider, and brownie crumbs under the table. I still find cleaning oddly therapeutic, even though the final results don't last very long.
4 comments:
I always love your 10 on 10 days. I am going to teach my Journalism 1 students a photojournalism unit to begin the 2nd semester; maybe I'll borrow your fun idea and use your blog as an example. Miss you!
Thanks, Tina! I'd love to come take your journalism class! I think a 10on10 would be a great idea for your students to try! I hope all is well with you!
Love your pictures! Congratulations on getting it clean for an hour!!
The whole blog is great. Your a wonderful wife and mom. We love you more than you can know!!
Stan & MaryLou
Post a Comment