more grateful
I keep thinking of more things I'm so thankful for, so perhaps I will join the rest of my blog friends and post my thankfuls every day until Thanksgiving...- the sound of Sydney running through the house saying, "Daddy, are are?" which translates "Daddy, where are you?"
- my new seam ripper that rips seams like they are mere butter.
- the fact that I get to go see Twilight tonight with some girlfriends instead of making and cleaning up dinner.
- the frost this morning that made it look like a winter wonderland outside and got me all giddy for the first snow to come.
- irish breakfast tea while reading in my favorite chair as my little family sleeps.
1 comment:
It sounds like you have some very sweet things to be thankful for.
I know that by the time I was 12 weeks along with all of my pregnancies, morning sickness had left me pretty much unable to feel thankful for anything! I am impressed you have found it within yourself to identify so many... :)
For how many weeks did you have morning sickness with Sydney? I hope that you start to feel it fade SOON!!
Post a Comment