
We did not capture the look of absolute joy on Sydney's face when she saw her new dollhouse.
I will never get sick of this sweet cousin pose.
Sydney sampling Dad's birthday cake.
sweet girl gigglesThere's been so much to be thankful for over the past week, but I feel so far behind and hate writing in past tense. Suffice it to say that we had a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, my dad's birthday and Sydney's birthday all over the course of just a few days with my family. And, a few days after we got home, we were able to meet up with sweet Andi, Audrey and Elliot for a play date at the Children's Museum, which was wonderful!
2 comments:
Oh, I love that picture of Sydney and Audrey! I love watching them together :) Although, as much fun as it is to get all the kids together, one of these days we are going to have to have a mama date with uninterrupted conversation, don't you think!?
P.S. And yay for little baby milestones- I especially loved those when I was pregnant with Elliot. It is so easy to forget you are pregnant sometimes with your 2nd- life is just so much busier than when you are expecting your 1st and can think about them all day! :) So I always loved little things that reminded me of my sweet 2nd baby's presence!
Happy Birthday, precious Sydney!!! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!
Hugs & kisses from your bloggy friends... :)
~Tamie
Post a Comment