(Elias' spiffed up lamp base and shade. He talks to it, so I think it's a success.)
I'm on day 11 of feeling completely lousy--like I was run over by something rather large and mean. oy.
So, to distract myself from feeling awful, I've been trying to create something every day, even something small, like a burp cloth or bib for my messy boy.
Oddly, miss Sydney has decided during Mommy's illnes that she'd like to wear big girl undies again and we are on day 4? 5? of using the potty. We have accidents, but we drove to the next town successfully and have gone to the grocery store twice with no potty spills. I'm optimistic that this push will be it. My big girl in undies! (And, my grocery bill saved from two kids in diapers!)
So, to distract myself from feeling awful, I've been trying to create something every day, even something small, like a burp cloth or bib for my messy boy.
Oddly, miss Sydney has decided during Mommy's illnes that she'd like to wear big girl undies again and we are on day 4? 5? of using the potty. We have accidents, but we drove to the next town successfully and have gone to the grocery store twice with no potty spills. I'm optimistic that this push will be it. My big girl in undies! (And, my grocery bill saved from two kids in diapers!)
If I didn't have such basically happy kids, I think I might have died during the past 11 days...(Okay, one of them has been quite a bit happier than the other, but still...)
3 comments:
I love the little outfit Elias is wearing in the last picture. That was one of my favorites with both of my boys. I'm so impressed that you sew and create in the midst of feeling yucky. The lamp shade is super cute!
I could just slurp him up! (not in a creepy way)
Okay, what kind of a crazy Mama does craft projects while battling a sinus infection? My friend Tiffany, of course! You're hilarious . . . but also wonderful, of course.
I miss, miss, miss you!
Post a Comment