Tuesday, November 3, 2009

scenes from the sick bay


Isn't that what they called it on Star Trek? As of this morning, the last of our family has fallen ill, so we are all on the couch together. There's something to that old addage that misery loves company, although I do not want my family to be sick for 18 days like me (yes, I'm still counting). Sydney is pink cheeked with a fever, but wearing her ballerina dress, which I'm sure will help her feel better in no time. She has just announced that she'd like a purple wand.

Elias has enjoyed all of mom's attention, since she can't do much else at this point besides lay down with him and sing songs with motions. He's picking up some new tricks and is trying very hard to roll the other way. He just gets distracted by smiling right at the very end and goes back.

Nick doesn't really have any new tricks, except resting.

No comments: