Saturday, June 19, 2010

Farmer's Market Maiden Voyage 2010

Sydney hydrating before we left. If you like this outfit, you should hang out with us this summer. This is pretty much what she wants to wear every day.
My favorite little heads with swirly cowlicks.
Elias under the play structure. He found a straw, a lid and an old piece of cheese. He was stoked.
His friend talked him into playing above ground for a bit.
Sydney assimilating into her bff's family--all dressed in blue.
3 year old togetherness joy.
our one little purchase that brought us all that fun
.
I love the Farmer's Market. In fact, I wrote a little poem about it last summer that I have reread and not wanted to erase, so that tells you how much I love it. Last weekend we had so much fun there, meeting friends, dancing to the music, running into more and more friends. I actually had a whole post on "the perfect Saturday except Daddy was absent" all ready to go, but then all of the ER scares happened that night and it seemed like bad karma to post it. We went today, with Daddy and with our hearts full of thankfulness that Eliot is doing so much better and that our little friend is chewing his food more and avoiding the ER.
.
I can't wait for many more Saturdays of sunshine and togetherness. My heart is always so full on the drive home.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We just ventured to our local Farmer's Market as well. Such fun to be outside sampling delicious organic produce and listening to live music. We came home with lots of treasures. Wish we could go together...