Monday, August 16, 2010

summer crafty projects

A reversible bag for Tamara. Every time I see her wear it, I kind of want to steal it back. er, I mean, make me one to match.

Elias sporting the hat that was supposed to fit Sydney's friend for her birthday, but apparently the pattern didn't print out at the right scale. I'm really hoping it fits cousin Cate!

A skirt for Sydney out of scraps from bags I made 3 years ago and modeled on the much-loved blue skirt.

a mini-messenger for Kristine. The colors look so much happier in person.

My car trip knitting project. I'm excited to wear it, but learned the hard way that a hat out of sock yarn takes a crazy long time. The pattern is from One Skein Wonders if you are just dying to knit with some sock yarn.
.

Several people have asked what I've been making lately, so here it is! I didn't think I'd been sewing or knitting much until I went hunting for pictures. Aparently, I've been having more fun during naptime than I realized. Thanks for asking to see what I've been doing!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

nope - it's mine - can't have it!!! but make another and we can be twinsies! I love the mini messenger. one day i'll get my sewing machine out and be as cool as you!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mvpjmp said...

I love Tamara's bag!!