On Saturday we went with a Chinese theme for our Father's Day celebration and drove up to Spokane to go to PF Chang's for an early dinner and then on to a showing of Kung Fu Panda II. The only problem is that I added a "west" to the name of the mall we were going to when I looked up movie times and the show we were trying to attend was taking place in Tracy, California at the West Valley Mall. Sydney cried. Nick muttered. Elias got closer and closer to my face as he yelled, "SHOW!" sure I was just not understanding him. oops. I don't think I'm in charge of googling movie times anymore.
But, we rallied. We went to everyone's favorite place, Dairy Queen and stuffed ourselves full of soft serve and regained our family unity under the fluorescent lights.
1 comment:
too, too funny. happy fourth!
Post a Comment