Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10 on 10

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Connie said...

Nice!

amy said...

Is that a coffee break with a brownie? Yum!
Great pics...

Julie said...

Love your set! That little purse with the bird on it...fabulous!

reeve said...

love your photos!

C.P.H. said...

Love peeking at pieces of your wonderful day to day life and very cute kids!! Your pictures make me smile. Is that one of the trays that we made at PS? I think I will have to bring mine out. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Erin said...

I love this 10. Your littles are so cute! The skirt & boots are killing me.
And I love the reading photo of your son.

Angee @ October Morning said...

Great set. I love the bag and your son's shirt. Very cute.

TheFiveDays said...

Love these! And even though I've never met you, if I saw that stack of fabrics together anywhere, I'd think of you instantly!