Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

Easter Egg Hunting

My friendly girl actually has limits. She was NOT into that big bunny.
family photo in the church nursery. I'm actually standing in the playhouse.Sydney and Grace playing with Eliot's new hatthe morning after in her Christmas jammies that still fit perfectly with her easter hat and basket

I know that last Easter was Sydney's first real easter, but this year was so much more fun! She was really into picking up Easter eggs, but then wanted to sit down and open then or put them in and out of her basket instead of looking for more. And instead of falling asleep in my arms during refreshments after church, she cried when I took her away from her 11-year old girlfriends/admirers. What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

amy said...

oh my goodness your daughter is so cute! i know you know that, but i'm sure it's always fun to have someone else reaffirm that of which you are already convinced! and since when did nick get so tall? perhaps it's been so long since i've seen him that my memory is faulty, or perhaps it's my ever-shrinking friend tiffany, whithering away as she shares too many meals with her little sydney! :-)

Tiffany said...

awh, Amy, how sweet. Yes, Nick is very tall, but he looks even taller when I'm in flats. And, yes, the shrinking me phenomenon probably adds to his appearance of huge manliness. :)