After the first messenger bag that I made for our flight to California, I decided to make one out of some fabric that I originally purchased to make Sydney a dress out of, but it was clearly destined to become a bag. So, tada!
What's fun, is that I wore this purse around for three days and got oodles of compliments and 4 orders to buy one! yippee! I have no plans of becoming a professional bag seamstress, but I'm having lots of fun being a temporary bag maker. It's so exciting to have someone want to buy something that you made out of necessity mixed with curiosity.
2 comments:
Um...can I request one too? They are SO cute! I know I need another purse like I need a hole in the head but this is just too darn cute!
Why, sure! Do you want one in that same print, because I have one ready to go. If not, I'll be making a few more in the next few days probably. One will be olive/orange/pink and one will be a grey/red/pink asian floral. Let me know...
Post a Comment