Tuesday, May 27, 2008

curiosity gone bad

So, Sydney has become this exploratory monkey lately--climbing on everything, trying to fit into small spaces that require climbing (ex I "lost" her in the bathroom cupboard one day and today she tried to squeeze behind the toilet)--and she's just generally crazy curious. Well, today she topped it all off by exploring the poopy diaper I accidentally left on the changing table before her nap. She was squatting over it and poking around with one hand when I walked in, as though she was doing some serious study. When she saw me, she flopped her arm around (usually her sign for "it's too hot") as if to say, "Yikes Mom, this is gross". We had a good handwashing after the exploration, another of her new favorite activities.

1 comment:

TheFiveDays said...

LOL!! Glad you found her in the cabinet! ;)

As for the diaper, it could have been MUCH worse. Don't ask me how I know.