
Today was such a nice snapshot of why being a stay at home mommy is fun for me right now. We got up early, had some coffee and cookies with Daddy and went to our mom's group (Sydney discovered the container of cookies for mom's group and was gobbling a cookie in each hand).
Then we ran some errands in Moscow and split a jr cheeseburger (don't tell my organic friends) and came home for a nice nap/email and sewing time. After naptime I put little miss grouchy-'cause-I'm- getting-several-teeth into the stroller and we strolled across town to dutch girl fabrics for some new bag fabric, waving at people as we went.
It was sunny and breezy and lovely and the new fabric looked so pretty in the sunshine on top of the stroller. ahh. And, since it's golf night for Nick we got to eat leftovers straight from the microwave with no shame...
(this pic is from our after church mini-picnic. look at those chubby little legs!)

1 comment:
The last photo is too cute!
I was just checking out your shop again and noticed that you've made two sales...congrats!! I think it took me at least a week. :)
Post a Comment