








I decided to take part in a photo journal that some friends of mine have been involved in. The idea is to take 10 pictures on the 10th over the course of 10 hours. I will admit that I forgot to take pictures during parts of my day because I was out and about, but I have 10!
Our day included: coffee (of course), b-fast in our jammies, knitting in our jammies, me going to meet up with some of my students for more coffee and toting a lot of stuff including knitting in case I had a minute, me getting into a wrestling match with a bag, and the family going to an event on a local ranch celebrating and supporting local agriculture. What a fun day!
2 comments:
Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!
Little Sydney's hair is really growing. I am jealous!! ;)
Oh that is a good idea, photo journals seem like they would be very fun. Sydney, I'm sure you already know, if a very very cute little girl.
:)
Post a Comment