Friday, May 2, 2008

phew

I am happy to report that I got in bed at 8:30 this evening and am having a lovely time snoozily reading blogs and looking at pretty fabric online. I have been sewing up a storm over the past week or so after the initial wave of lovely people wanting messenger bags. So, it feels good to be cozy with my laptop and hubby (and his laptop--how nerdy are we?) at a ridiculously eary hour because my bags are all done for this week and I'm not overthinking the length of a strap or whether a seam should be double stitched. And, since my bedside lightbulb burned out a few days ago and I can't seem to remember to get a new one during the day, I can' t read before bed. And, after a year or so of discussing it, we actually turned off our cable, so laptops are the only mindless entertainment around here these days. "Mom, look at me! I'm way cooler than that bag you're trying to take a picture of."



3 comments:

Rosina said...

He, he... guess who found your blog? Now I have to find a way to make it back to the palouse so I can lay hands on one of those messenger bags... I love the spring colors and the crisp lines :)

Tiffany said...

Rosina! How fun to hear from you! I hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

Tif...the bags are so cute and I love all of the vibrant color combinations! I can see why so many of your friends are in line for a bag. When "business" slows down let me know and I will start showing the bags to my friends here in Seattle. I know of a few people who might be interested! I am so proud of you and your sewing skills. Happy creating!