Sunday, March 1, 2009

for HeatherB


who has been asking for pictures of my belly for weeks now. Here is me and little mister at 26 1/2 weeks.

(I look a bit like a freaky headless, armless mannequin here, but it shows the baby belly pretty well.)

Now, there is something funky going on because I feel absolutely huge and have actually moved the mirror from next to my closet because walking past it made me cranky. Either my camera takes away lbs or my mirror adds them. Maybe instead of checking the mirror to make sure my clothes all go together, I should take pictures instead?

3 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH! A new post just for me! I am thrilled to finally see pictures of you and your expanding baby belly! You look adorable, and small, just like I thought you would. I remember wearing that very same outfit when I was pregnant with Levi. So comfy and cute. I love you sis! Keep the photos coming...

Rebekah said...

oh my word you are tiny..so tiny, I am jealous..I didn't know your Sis had a boy named Levi, or did I?..fun! When I was carrying my Levi I was HUGE! :)

TheFiveDays said...

SOOOO adorable! I love that little baby belly! I can't imagine that you would feel huge...although when it's *your* body expanding it sure feels like it!! Seriously, though, at 26 weeks with my second one I looked practically ready to deliver. I am pretty short though, so there is nowhere for the baby to go other than OUT.