Friday, March 20, 2009

what we did this fine springy Friday

Little miss woke up at 3 am with a fever, so instead of our plans for a picnic with friends, we declared today a pajama day and did fun projects around the house...First, we put together baby brother's rocking chair and Sydney actually helped by passing me tools and holding things in place while I screwed them together.
Then, we had a festival of pillow cover making! After a trip to dutchgirl fabrics yesterday, I could not wait to spruce up the living room!
After 4 pillows, including one for baby brother, we were pretty tired out.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So sorry to hear that Sydney has a fever! We've all been sick around here too. No fun...especially now that it is officially Spring.

I LOVE your pillows. You should just move in with me and make my house look cute too! I'm all about decorative pillows to add color and design!

love you!