
Sydney and Nick rowing along.

I spent most of the week with my wee guy attached to me. My back must be buff now.

My usual vacation pose is reading in the sun. This year, I added a baby. (Please forgive my chub hanging out, but I wasn't about to buy a new suit for a few uses this summer.)

Sydney. Swimsuit Edition.

napping on the beach. This was short lived since the wind picked up. Or maybe he was peeved that he was surrounded by all of his sister's pink beach gear.

"Oh, Dad. You're too funny."

Oh, the things you let your kids eat and drink on vacation. Somehow we polished off 3 lbs of Twizzlers. oops.

I love this picture of our busy girl running through the huckleberry bushes.

the fam.
7 comments:
You could be in a Lands End catalog--beautiful smiling faces in a gorgeous setting. Looks like your vacation was a success. I can't believe how big Elias is getting . . . please CALL me if you come to the west side to see your sister. I miss you! Annemarie
Looks like fun - what a pretty place!
the sweetest. these photos (and your witty captions) were cracking me up this morning. and you've gotta be kidding me with the baby "chub" remark--you look great, tiffany! really great. i looks like you had a wonderful time relaxing with your family at warm lake!
yes, i'm with kristen! please delete the parenthetical chub apology. :) if that's chub, please shoot me now! these photos are great, tif! it looks like you had a fantastic time away as a family.
Why thanks, ladies. I swear I didn't post that pic in an effort to get kind comments, but you sure boosted my spirits!
Great pictures, and that last one of your family is gorgeous. I love the one of Elliott laughing...so, so sweet! And Sydney on the beach, turning around to pose...ha!
I have to agree with the others, you almost made me pass out with your thoughts on "chub." I know we tend to be our own worst critics...but you're making me worry if you think you look anything but GORGEOUS!
Looks like you had a sweet time at the lake with your little family. I'm soooo glad you were able to sit and read on the beach (with Elias in tow!) as I know this is one of your favorite things in life. I will agree with all of the other comments posted by your friends...you look GREAT! I don't see much 'chub' at all!
Post a Comment