


I love this little chair. Sydney and I have spent hours cooking and baking together with her safely tucked in with a spatula to play with. She loved it. Now, Elias is stepping in with his wire wisk to help. Check out their matching little tufts of hair on the left side.

5 comments:
That can't be Elias in the Bumbo seat! He is too big! Look at him sitting up and helping his Mama in the kitchen. He is turning into a little boy...and a happy one at that!
Is Elias chubby or what? Sydney & Elias DO look alot alike, but Sydney was more girlish
Love, Mom
your children are adorable, tiffany. their smiles kill me! and those hats you knit for them... wow. just when i thought they couldn't get any cuter, there they are wearing amazing mama-made, ear-flap, almost-matching winter hats! it's a joy for me to keep up with you a bit in this space, tiffany! happy holidays to all of you. xo
Oh, just look how BIG your boy is getting. It marks the passing of time, since he was still a little slug when last I saw him. You must be in heaven with your two cute kids. Girl then boy . . . the perfect combination. Miss you, friend.
Wow! Elias is all grown up! LOL! I haven't been able to stop by your blog for a bit and now when I do...wowee! He is adorable. And he looks like he'll make a great helper. :)
Post a Comment