Tuesday, November 17, 2009

new hats!

Here is some of the handy work (ha ha pun) that came out of my being sick for so long. I've wanted to try hats with earflaps, but was scared for some reason. So easy! So fun! So warm! And, I am loving any excuse to make my look-alike babies match even more. It's a good thing they aren't twins or the same gender. I could see myself getting out of control.
.
My pretty girl has forgotten how to smile pretty for a camera just as Elias is mastering actually looking at the camera. oh well...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ooohhh...I want a hat with ear muffs! Your kids make the cutest little models for your creations!

Anonymous said...

Your little ones look so very much alike, Tiffany! I can't believe how big Elias has gotten - I haven't seen him since he was *very* tiny, at the Farmer's Market this Summer. Wow.

TheFiveDays said...

How cute are THEY?? And blessed to have a mama who is so talented! :)