Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Oh what fun we had celebrating Thanksgiving and an early Christmas with my family this year! On the years we celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, we wake up the next morning and pretend it's Christmas. I love it. I love spreading out the Christmas cheer and launching the season with a real shebang. We all probably consumed a stick of butter apiece between the home made mac'n'cheese, multiple pies, turkey dinner, pioneer woman cinnamon rolls, baked goodies both of my sisters brought... But boy is it fun to eat butter. Yum just doesn't cover it.
.
I did a terrible job of capturing the weekend, but that's what happens when you are playing hostess I suppose. It was so very fun to have my whole family in the Treefort for the festivities and the 10+ inches of snow outside made it all the more special and cozy. I was quite sad to see the weekend of sledding and snow walks and eating while cozied up with my parents and sisters, come to an end, but what fun memories we made!

1 comment:

amy said...

sounds wonderful, tif!