As mentioned in my earlier post, an evil stomach bug was on the loose in our family the week of Christmas. As luck would have it, Sydney and Elias' cousins were also struck down by it. In a final evil swoop, it took down my poor sister-in-law, so we had Grace over to "rest" with Sydney since their illness was perfectly syncopated.
.
.
My vision was of two girls cuddled up on the couch watching Christmas movies, but instead they tried to play princesses, then princesses with their babies, then princesses going grocery shopping with their babies (very practical princesses)in full force. They kept having pauses in their play where one of them was staring off into space, completely tired, but they kept at it. I finally forced them to nap, threatening that Gracie would have to go home if they couldn't rest together. voila. Napping cuteness perfection. 

The girls' hair pretties had to rest off the end of the bed like so...
.
I'm so thankful to have family so close so that when one of us is in need, the others can pitch in to help. I'm also thankful that the bug was done with our family by Christmas Eve. phew!
I'm so thankful to have family so close so that when one of us is in need, the others can pitch in to help. I'm also thankful that the bug was done with our family by Christmas Eve. phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment