a felted clutch to match sarah's lovely purse. the flowers look more funky in a good way in person, i swear. and the green looks less like baby poop.
votive holders for the volunteers at mom's group
corduroy bag for me because i was having so much fun. this is my first bag that i attempted a lining with encouragement from juli. yay!
corduroy bag for my sis that i honestly considered stealing and took to church. twice.
my favorite necklace of all time that i made for heather. picture does not capture how perfectly it goes with my lovely sister and her brown and blue wardrobe...
mittens for the nephews!!! so much fun to make! Sarah made Sydney the cutest dollies for her birthday and she sent me a link to make knitted clothes for them. Here is a story that the creator made to show off the dolls and their accessories. Oh inspiration... http://www.weewonderfuls.com/make-a-long/
5 comments:
And have I mentioned that I love my purse? :) I carry it wherever I go and geta ton of compliments!
You are motivating me to get a bit crafty myself!
I love those votives. The buttons are trasnparent, so the candlelight probably lights them up and makes them so pretty. Wee wonderfuls rock! I got an e-mail from Hillary Lang herself because I couldn't figure out how to download the pdf. I felt like she was a celebrity or something.
Wow, what a crafty girl you are! Everything is beautiful...
I sure do love my brown and blue necklace. I've already worn it several times, and I receive compliments each time I wear it. You are so creative and crafty!!! What are you working on now?
love you...
Love the felted clutch! Sarah showed me hers and I thought it was awesome! I made something like that last year - but I didn't make it look as cool as yours!
Post a Comment