eating cake (there are more action shots from CA but I can't find our photo cd at the moment)
posing in her new clothes near a pile of her new, awesome toys
If there was any doubt this is my child, it must be dispelled by this photo.
seriously sweet
some of her new toys (I still have to unpack the rest of a suitcase, eek). Auntie Sarah made the dolls that are riding her trike.
Her new trike and dolly
With Papa and the tree
Christmas morning
With Grammy at her birthday party in CAI feel the need to post something meaningful about my sweet little girl turning a year old, but all I can come up with are cliches. So I shall post a series of them because that's all I've got this sleepy morning.
- I can't believe how much I love her. Even though everyone tells you that you'll love your baby in a way you've never loved anything, it's still so unexpected when it happens to you over and over again. We were up all night with a cold/tooth and even though I groaned when I got out of bed, by the time I got to her I was filled with love, even though she only let me sleep 3 1/2 hours last night.
- I think she's the most beautiful thing on this planet. I'm sure even if she was all snaggely toothed, I'd think she was beautiful.
- The year has gone by so quickly--how can she possibly be a year already?
- What a fun year it's been full of daily laughter that I'm convinced will make me live longer despite this year of not really sleeping so soundly.
1 comment:
Looks like Sydney had a great time turning 1!
Post a Comment