(Why I don't have pics of Sydney with my mom is a mystery to me)
I think this Christmas was one of my favorites with the fun of our little girl in the midst of the usual Christmas excitement. We especially enjoyed waking up on Christmas morning and peeking over the quilts to see Sydney standing up, smiling and saying. "ah!"--like "get up already it's Christmas!" What a fun memory. And, she loved opening stockings as much as I do. She played with every thing that came out as though it was the coolest thing she'd ever seen.
I feel terrible that even on Sydney's first birthday I'm mixing Christmas pics in with birthday pics, but it has to be done since I'm feeling lousy and time is passing by. She is currently taking advantage of my feeling yucky and destroying the kitchen. All of the dishtowels are on the floor, along with the table runner, the salad spinner and the mixer. I think I may hear splashing in the dog's water bowl. She's having lots of fun though...
1 comment:
This little lady is too cute! Happy New Year, (even though I miss Christmas already).
Post a Comment