So, I've had a few requests for links to some of the blogs I came across in my blog stalking extravaganza last week. Here are a few:
- Yummy: This one is all about healthy, pretty food by a vegetarian who is handy with a camera. She posted a video of a report by Peter Jennings on why Americans are so fat with fun facts like you'd have to ride your bike for an hour to burn off a bottle of soda like the one Nick drank as we drove home on Sunday. Did you know that 1/4 of American elementary kiddos have high blood pressure already?! What saddened me was how many pictures of fat people they had on there. Their heads are cut off, so I wonder if they know they're on this special? How awful would it be to watch a news segment about fat America and tada!--there you are in your favorite t shirt with no head, just belly full o' jelly. yikes.
- Crafty: I have no idea who this girl is, but I like her. I think she might live in Minnesota. I'm in love with her paperweights and pincushion teacups.
- Kinda Naughty: If you like watching The Soup, you will love this one. It's all about celebrities wearing bad outfits and the writing makes me snicker and giggle. I must admit that I am now a regular visitor.
In other blogging news, remember how I said I would never be a famous blogger? Well, last week for one day I had visits from all over the world--I think due to some kind of blogspot computer error. So I can now pretend that people in Peru, Austria, Brazil, Thailand, Spain, Ireland, Italy, and Germany just love my blog. I'm totally famous.
3 comments:
oh phew, I totally thought "kinda naughty" was some sort of fug rip off, but then I saw that you have the same addictions I do. Hurray for being mean!
I had the names of the blogs as the links, but since my mom and Nick's grandma read this, I couldn't bring myself to write "go fug yourself". I know, I'm such a pansy...
Oh my goodness Sydney is so awesomely cute! Yeah so the raw food/any food isn't going so well because of the morning/non/night sickness. But I'm sure once that wears off I'll reconsider "healthiness" instead of "whatever doesn't cause gagging".
:)
Post a Comment