Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Playing around





A few days ago Nick was having a popcorn snack and Sydney wanted so badly for him to share. She was so proud of herself sitting up big with Daddy and a big girl bowl.
I'm dreaming of making Sydney's Easter dress so I made this little shirt that is basically half the dress-- buttonholes and flouncy sleeves and all. This fabric is what her curtains and pillows and baby bumper are covered in, but she looks darn cute in home decorating fabric if you ask me. :) cool action photo

I take too many pictures of my child. In fact, my blog should not be called "news form the tree fort", but instead "my kid is so darn cute." I remember a friend saying that a mutual friend of our used to obsess about x, but now she obsesses about her child. I can't figure out how someone doesn't obsess about their child. They're so fun and cute and they let you mess with their hair and make them silly clothes and toys. And, they are this mini version of you and your (hopefully) favorite person, your hubby. What could be better?

No comments: