


Last night at dinner I decided to put Sydney's hair in pigtails with little rubber bands from the drawer. I've wanted to try for some time, but was a bit scared of trying to wrestle her wiggly head into something symetrical. Oh my goodness--so cute and fun! When we go out today I plan to buy some hair accessories for pigtails galore. What's funny is that I am not good with hair sculpturing (see my own quite short hair), so the back of her head was all zigzaggy and messy, but Nick and I decided that it looks so cute from the front that it's worth it. Do they offer baby hair decorating classes for mommies? There must be some tricks to this that can be passed along. Maybe there's a baby hair blog! :) My obsession continues
2 comments:
your daughter is beautiful and adorable! miss you, tif...
Wow, she is so adorable, I can't believe it! Her hair sure looks like yours (to me anyways), so maybe she'll sport the short cut someday too. : )
Post a Comment