Oh how I wish that the initial baby high would last forever. I'm so in love with the world right now, especially my little family, and am so incredibly happy. I have this rush of love and nurturance that seems to come from some place outside of me. I've been so concerned with Nick and his happiness in this adjustment, so focused on making Sydney's life seem somewhat similar to what it was, and I could seriously eat Elias sometimes, especially when I'm burping him with him sitting up and slouched all funny over my hand. I remember this with Sydney too, but it seems even more miraculous with two little people to tend to while I'm living on roughly 4 hours of sleep a night (my little man likes to be awake and fussin' or suckin' from approximately 10:30 p.m.-2:30/3:00 a.m....good times)
a kind of funny photo of an adorable moment: Sydney climbed in my lap while I was feeding Elias, scooted up under him and looked up at me and said, "Look, mama! Two babies!"
Sydney then kicked me out of my favorite chair because she wanted to sit by "her baby brother." To make me feel better, she delivered her baby doll to me, so I held her baby on the floor while she smothered mine with kisses. 
Elias on his first play date at the park with his bff, Adrian. They had a great time!

a kind of funny photo of an adorable moment: Sydney climbed in my lap while I was feeding Elias, scooted up under him and looked up at me and said, "Look, mama! Two babies!"
Sydney then kicked me out of my favorite chair because she wanted to sit by "her baby brother." To make me feel better, she delivered her baby doll to me, so I held her baby on the floor while she smothered mine with kisses. 
Elias on his first play date at the park with his bff, Adrian. They had a great time!
2 comments:
He's just as gorgeous as Sydney!
Congratulations Tif!
Elias is just beautiful! I love the video on Heather's blog of Sydney giving him kisses. So sweet!!
Post a Comment