Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10:10 (Elias' 2nd Due Date/ 1 week old)


7 a.m. burping Elias in the morning sunshine
8 a.m. breakfast of champions
9 a.m. Elias "playing" with my first toy that big sister brought him
10 a.m. Sydney and our buddy Adrian
11 a.m. Elias in our new sling, so happy
12 p.m. Sydney and I eating lunch with dueling laptops
1 p.m. no nap for mommy means she gets a treat to keep going
2 p.m. a tiny shoe
3 p.m. the outside world...will I see it again soon?
4 p.m. first bath

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay for more photos of the new little man! He gets cuter with each new post...and a little chubbier! I also love seeing him in some of Micah and Levi's old clothes. So fun to share!

Love you sis...and by the way, you are doing a FABULOUS job as a Mama to two little people!