Thursday, July 30, 2009

Elias 8 weeks old

Oh my little man is growing so fast I can hardly keep up. He suddenly seems so very long and is starting to get cute little bits of chub (see chin and thighs). Too soon I will have to say his age in months and then, suddenly, years. I want to slow the time down, yet I'd love a full night's sleep and know that can't happen for quite some time to come.
.
I tried to capture his sweet smile and full body happy wiggle, but did not succeed. I hate to stick a camera between us when he's doing his happy dance, but will try again soon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your little mister is SO handsome. He is getting cuter by the week. I can't believe he is 8 weeks old already. And to give you some hope on the sleep situation...Levi started sleeping 8 hour stretches at 7 weeks. Maybe he could talk to Elias about how wonderful night time sleep can be! I wish you lived closer so I could give your sweet boy some cuddles and kisses. I love his emerging chub!

P.S. Steve thinks Elias looks a lot like you!

jms said...

That second picture reminds me a lot of baby Sydney. :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Heatherb! We'll have to set up a phone date for Elias and Levi.

J- Sometimes I swear I'm looking at my little Sydney girl all over again. Get over here so you can squeeze him and compare them! :)