Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


The 5th of July: recovery
first Elias smile caught on camera!
she feel asleep patting my hair in the way I smooth hers
off her forehead when I put her to bed.
p.s. I accidentally erased the picture of Sydney and Eliot playing in the pool and did not manage to get a cute one of Hazel and Liz, despite what good lookin' girls they are. sorry!








5 comments:

Tamara said...

great pictures, tiffany! especially love little miss' face in the second one. Did Elias leave a little stinky present right when you snapped the photo? :)

Sarri said...

So so cute. I love Sydney's belly- so cute. And that pic of my mom- love! Garrett bought our whole family those flag shirts to surprise us. Joel was wearing his on the 4th and Carter said, "Daddy, somebody took a bit out of your flag!"

Heather said...

I seriously check your blog daily for new photos of your little ones, so I am thrilled about all of your recent posts! Elias is so adorable, and I think he is looking more like you now (thus, I think you are adorable too!). Sydney's halter top is so cute on her little body! Great pictures!

Tiffany said...

Tamara- That face is from when I asked Sydney just to "smile pretty" and not say cheese. hmm. And, no that is Elias' wise obi-wan face. His I'm poopin' face is totally different. :)

Sarri- I want your mom to live by us, which I suppose means you'd have to move too, so come on up! I loved her Carter stories and I'm convinced I must check your blog daily for more!

Heather- I'm so glad you find me adorable. :) Do you think my rounded tummy quite as cute as miss Sydney's? :)

Sarah said...

Great photos Tiffany! What a fun and warm day we had. :)