Monday, March 15, 2010

just wiser


I have decided that I'm no longer growing older, just wiser. I have learned so much in the past few years of being a mama, so I think I'll just focus on learning and not so much aging.

I had a lovely birthday, mostly because my parents came to spoil me and drove me and my troops around like royalty. I sat in the far back seat and knit and knit while my mom watched my babies sleep. aahhh. Oh yes, and we got out of the car for shopping in Spokane in the sunshine and browsing a bookstore and feasting at PF Chang's. yum. (But why do they have horses all over the place? It kind of freaks me out.)

So, stay tuned for my new wisdom.

4 comments:

amy said...

love your hair, tif! yay for being spoiled on your birthday. and yay for growing inside your heart and soul and mind! you're just plain lovely.

Heather said...

I love that picture of the three of you! I think it needs to be framed in your home. Hope your birthday was a special day of being reminded of how much you are loved!

P.S. I agree with Amy...your new haircut is quite cute.

TheFiveDays said...

Beautiful picture, Tiffany...and Happy Birthday!

mvpjmp said...

can't wait!