Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring? Can it be?

silly kiddos
While my parents were still here we walked to the Mexican restaurant in town in downright balmy weather.

The first bubbles of spring, much to brother's delight. Who's dirty window is that? yikes.

Elias' new favorite toy? My laptop cord. He grabs it and does a lasso move with it, watching the wall outlet for the moment it breaks free. Then squeals of delight.
.
I know blogs across Washington state are saying this too, but we never get spring weather this early! yahoo! We've been at the park, on picnics, for nice long walks...it has been so lovely and I'm so excited for nice weather most days and a little less wind.
This weekend we got out in the yard and I raked and raked, making our back patio look a little less embarrassing, while the kids played in the grass and Sydney pushed Elias in the swing. Yay!

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

yay for spring! your kids are adorable as ever, tiffany.