Monday, March 8, 2010

On its way!

A friend of mine always has her boys in the cutest little man sweaters and vests and while I was pregnant seeing them at church made me all dreamy about my own little man vests. So, this little vest pattern (Snuggly Bamboo Vest and Sweater #1734 by Sirdar) is on its way for me to attempt to knit by Easter. I can't wait to get started on it!

In my searching for a vest pattern, I found two new sites! The Yarn Market is where I bought the pattern and when you put a pattern in your cart, it automatically puts everything you need to make the project into your cart. So fun! I decided to go with a slightly less expensive yarn and already had the needles, but in the future, this will be a very handy site! It's kind of ugly though. The pretty site I found is Dublin Bay. Oh so fun to look at! It's a little pricey, but their shipping prices are quite nice.

Well, the troops are up and asking for "a snack" or spitting up on the carpet, so I guess my yarn dreaming is done for now. Happy Monday to you!

1 comment:

TheFiveDays said...

He is going to be so CUTE!!!! Wish I were that talented!