Friday, March 4, 2011

I love accidental photo shoots. Those rare moments that the camera is right there when the kiddos are in the midst of some cute togetherness that I want to capture. This is what life has looked like a lot lately--jammies and weird outfits, being silly around the house together. I cherish these so regular moments of being home with my kiddos.
Sometimes regular ol' days are so filled with lovely light that I need to squint in the brightness of them. Don't worry, we've also been fighting over things like the bathroom doorknob in some of our lesser moments.
.
Happy Friday to you! May it be filled with coffee cake and jammies, tomato soup and cowgirl boots, moments that make you grab your camera and smile.

3 comments:

jms said...

little cuties. wish I was cooped up with you today. :)

Kristen Gough said...

very sweet. your children are so beautiful, tiffany!

Tiffany said...

j, I was wishing you were with us too!

Kristen, your comments are always so kind. Thank you.