Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 10 on 10


6:30 good mornin'

7:30 shower for 3

8:30 on the way out the door

9:30 some of my girls

10:30 cleaning day at mom's group

11:30 my beautiful friend

12:30 toys underfoot

1:30 a minute for beauty

2:30 coffee cake tea party with my girl

3:30 a family portrait by one of my favorite little artists

5 comments:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Love the color of your tile and those fabric flowers!

Rebekah said...

such a fun set Tiffany - yes the flowers are adorable and so is your family! thanks for participating..I will be in touch soon if your still up for Monday ;) xo

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Love the fabric flowers, how fun! :)

Julie said...

I love the fabric flowers but I love love love the faces drawing. Those are the best!

Kristen Gough said...

Definitely one of my very favorite ten on tens by you, Tiffany! I love how you capture your kids and the sweetness and reality of your life. These photos are all lovely. (And are you doing a make something Monday?!! Very excited to see you featured if so! You are such a multi-talented lady!)