Tuesday, March 29, 2011

rainy day dress





Here's what happens when it rains for several days in a row around here--we scheme up the perfect dress to sew and to wear on rainy spring days.


And a certain little somebody picked out the fabric herself.


Want one? The pattern is the Charlotte dress from Mama Stellato on etsy. I love all of her things!

4 comments:

j said...

Very cute. I really like the fabric too, it looks great on her. Here's a random factoid about getting a perfect bow in the back every time. You have to tie it upside down. If you can somehow manage that, maybe by bending over her or something, you'll always have a perfect bow. My sister taught me this after I had already tied bows on 150 of my wedding invitations...if only I'd known earlier. :)

Naomi Cox said...

super cute!! can't wait to see you saturday!

Tiffany said...

J - What? bows aren't supposed to be perpendicular? :)

N - I CANNOT WAIT to see you!!!

TheFiveDays said...

Gorgeous! Wish I could whip things up like you, Tiffany! :)