



Did you know it's national sewing month? Doesn't this mean that I MUST sew, sew, sew and buy fabric and craft supplies galore?! We ventured to Joann's today because we had crazy coupons and we got fun, fun, fun. We also went to Michael's because it is next door and we didn't want them to feel left out. Oh the plans we have! (Elias just can't wait to get his hands on some spray paint).
.
Yes, today's actual craftiness did not include sewing, only dreaming of sewing while inhaling spray paint fumes.
5 comments:
I heart that pumpkin hat!
I'm so glad you are crafty because I love to check in and see what projects you are working on now...
fun, fun, fun!
I love the Joanne's coupons too! Venturing in with kids though--you are one brave mama!
tina
What a blessing your many talents are to your family! :)
Did you make all of those? I want to see the finished products...
Saben told me the other day that Michael's is his favorite store in the world. Awesome.
Post a Comment