This morning I had a few little pregnancy landmarks that I wanted to record. I was doing my pilates video and had to fast forward through several parts that I thought baby would not enjoy. With that little hard bump poking out, laying on my stomach and stretching or pretending I'm swimming just doesn't seem like a good idea. It was kind of exciting at the same time. And, after pilates, I opened the tub of early pregnancy stuff and slipped on my smallest pair of maternity jeans. They felt sooooo good. There is nothing better than clothes that do not press on the belly at this point. We're on our way, little baby!
1 comment:
Awwww!! I am so glad you are getting over the sickness part and starting all the fun stuff. And what a wonderful time of year to be at this stage of pregnancy, too! Enjoy!
Post a Comment